COVID-19 LEVEL 2 SALON GUIDELINES
Please read through my current Level 2 Salon Guidelines before attending your appointment to help keep us both safe during this time.
1. If you have an appointment coming up and feel unwell at all or have been in contact with someone who is sick please reschedule your appointment.
2. Please wait in your car until your appointment time to allow time for cleaning between clients.
3. You will be required to wear a mask during your appointment.
4. Please sanitise and sign in using the COVID-19 Tracer App upon arrival.
5. Blankets will not be available but feel free to bring your own in with you.
6. To maintain social distancing where possible please do not bring anyone along with you to your appointment.
7. If you have had a COVID Vaccine you must wait 2 weeks before coming in for any lash treatment - This is recommended by the NZ Beauty Association to prevent any allergic reactions as the vaccine can temporarily impact our immune system.
8. If you are awaiting Covid-19 test results please do not come in for your appointment until you return a negative test.
*CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ON NEW CLIENTS*
I appreciate everyone's cooperation during this time.